Because butts.. No other reason
- Dean Pelton: “You think I decide to just do a rainforest theme and buy palm fronds, and rig the sprinkler system to… Hold on, I gotta write this down.”
- Britta forgetting Susan B. Anthony’s name despite having a cat named after Susan B. Anthony .
- Jeff: “Britta for the whoops!”
- Jeff: “Now call this off before it becomes a full scale Brittastrophe.”
- Pierce: “Do you want to be the schmuck who apologizes just before the world ends?”
- Pierce: “I need to get to my email. The post office is about to close.”
- Abed: “In the interest of growth, I’m trying to avoid hijinks. As well as capers, romps, and exploits. Escapades are a grey area.”
- Annie: “I saw her in the cafeteria trying to pay for lunch with a song.”
- Kat: “Super duper mister cooper.”
- Troy: “So was that girl an alien, or a toddler with a growing disease?”
- Troy: “At the risk of discovering I’m living two parallel lives like that guy in Awake, don’t you already have a date to the dance?”
- Jeff’s “Oh, it’s me” realization to the Dean.
- Abed and coat check girl. Super cute.
- Pierce: “Let me tell you a story about a friend of mine who everyone called a liar. His name was Bernie Madoff.”
Springtime is a great time to be single. If you’re not in a relationship, this is a great time of year to take advantage of it and enjoy some of the perks of being single in the spring:
· Spring Fever. Spring fever is real. It’s that feeling you get when the weather finally gets nice – you’re full of energy and have a zest for life that’s been missing all winter. You may even feel an increase in romantic feelings or feelings of attraction towards others. Take advantage of your feelings of spring fever and other people’s feelings as well by getting out there!
· You’re free as a bird. Everyone comes out of hibernation in the spring and there tends to be tons of parties and social activities happening. When you’re single you’re totally free to go out to as many different things as you want and enjoy every bit of it all. You’re not tied down or committed and can just focus on having fun.